We are now processing your request.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following information is provided to answer frequently asked questions about benefits. Please review the entire terms and conditions of membership by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
- A: Sandals Select Rewards is the loyalty program for Sandals and Beaches Resorts returning guests.
- A: No. Membership is free to past guests of Sandals & Beaches.
- A: Yes; however, no points or nights will be awarded. We only allow credit to one account per room. You will earn your full enrollment bonus by enrolling online or by membership application.
- A: Sandals Select members will earn 1 point for every 1 US dollar spent on their reservation at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts. Points earned will be based on the web rate of the land portion of the booking, inclusive of the air credit. This amount is listed directly on your booking invoice. All future bookings made by SSG members prior to November 15, 2013 will earn points based on the current calculations.
- A: Yes. Members may only redeem Sandals Select Points for discounts on bookings at participating resorts for up to 25% of the actual room cost. Rules at the time of redemption shall govern the redemption process. Some awards may require advance reservations.
- A: A paid stay is considered 3 paid nights or longer.
- A: The member who applies their membership number to the reservation will earn credit for the stay.
- A: Absolutely. Beaches is a part of the Sandals family and any booking made for Beaches Resorts can earn points based on the rack rate of the accommodation.
- A: Currently the only way to earn points is on the promotional rate of traveled bookings.
- A: You can receive credit for your paid nights on past stays which will count toward the 70 Paid Night Free Stay component of the program. Please note that we will not be able to research past stays taken before 1994. Also, please remember that after you have used your free stay reward, the paid nights counter will return to zero.
- A: Points may only be earned on past stays where those stays were completed within 120 days of the date of your enrollment. In addition, on second stays or higher, Sandals Select members have 12 months from the check out date of the resort in question to apply for adjustments and retroactive points.
- A: Yes. Sandals Select Points will expire three years after the last date of activity. You can save your points by making a booking before the inactive period expires. If the booking is canceled your points will expire the day of the canceled booking.
Important Note: Members are responsible for ensuring that they add their membership number to their reservation. Members are also responsible for ensuring that points/nights earned are properly credited. If they are not properly credited for Points within 60 days of travel, they must send a copy of their reservation voucher, resort invoice in question, and payment receipt with their membership number to the Sandals Select Rewards department.
Email - email@example.com Phone Number - 1-800-NOW-4SSG (1-800-669-4774)
- A: There are a few different ways to update your information and ensure that your records are current. You may access your account online and make the appropriate corrections yourself. You may also call the Sandals Select Rewards Department, provide your information and ask for the account to be updated. Additionally, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
- A: Once your membership has been completed it is a legal document. In this case, we will require that you send us (either via fax or email) a letter stating that you wish to change your last name. Along with the letter, please include a photocopy of any legal documentation (i.e. wedding certificate, divorce decree, etc.) reflecting the name change from your previous name to your current name.
US: 1-800-NOW-4-SSG or (305) 284-1300 ext. 4197
UK: 0800 197 8946
Mailing Address: Sandals Select Rewards Club, 4950 S.W. 72 Ave., Miami, FL 33155
Our office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. EST.
- A: The resort and room category for the free week are decided by calculating the average resort and room category where a guest has stayed over the duration of their 70 nights with Sandals/Beaches.
Important Notice: Sandals Resorts International reserves the right to deny or revoke Sandals Select awards, points, and nights credit at any time if determined that the awards, points, and/or nights were improperly given.